Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cold New Hampshire Tuesday




This morning I decided to activate some of my drawings which were on Etsy....My tiny art room is filled with too much stuff.....
What's a girl to do with hundreds and hundreds of drawings , especially in the winter with no art shows going on?????
I just won't pay attention to any drama ...
I had some pork for supper last night so this may have softened my mood a bit......You can see what I have on Etsy if you go to my store name or seller name....gogokittenart.....
The pictures are of what I'm working on today...It's a found object thing about The Seven Deadly Sins.....


2 comments:

Sandy Mastroni said...

I see one pork item by gluttony
very good

glad you're back on etsy !

cathychhetri said...

Thanks very much Mrs Mastroni......Glad you were able to spot some form of pork...Makes me proud to call you my friend....