Sunday, August 2, 2009

Vacation......







I was on vacation for a few weeks......We went to South Carolina, then to Savannah, then to Florida.....I love Savannah.....South Carolina was food heaven......If I lived there all I would do is eat.....Draw and eat...I think I would eventually give up drawing and all art and just eat.......We were in Greenwood, SC and there were just too many eating places to choose from...So much pork and so little time....La Hacienda was as good as any Mexican restaurant I have ever eaten in and I used to live in Santa Fe...Go there if you are in Greenwood...I liked that everyone you see in South Carolina waves hello to you....When I realized that people would wave back to me I acted like a waving fool, just waving at everyone I saw like I was in a parade or something and totally embarrassing the family.....At Walt's you can get the absolute best chili dogs for 89 cents and gas for your car or pickup if the pumps aren't blocked by people getting hot dogs or sitting inside talking......The place is a trip.....Do not miss it......The picture of the stop sign I took in Savannah while we were riding around town on the trolley with Miss Denise as our guide......Miss Denise was the absolute best tour guide.......

No comments: