Sunday, December 7, 2008

cathy chhetri's art and love of pork products.....


Okay, I let myself be talked into starting a blog...If no one reads it that's okay because I spend most of every day by myself drawing, making junk and talking to myself....At least it will help me remember what I did all day....I'll blog about what I'm drawing or making and throw in some of my favorite recipes for my beloved pork products....I love art and pork...I won't blog about my kids because they would probably try and sue me....We don't all share the same sense of humor...I will blog about my husband, my third one, who still lives in England, he forgot to get on the boat with me, and is finding every excuse to stay over there....Must be something I said...

1 comment:

Sandy Mastroni said...

Oh my
what could be better than a blog about pork products and art
I'm so happy you decided to do this
It's a whole new reason to get up in the morning